Friday, June 09, 2006

A Message from Emily Schepers

This was posted on the "journal" page of the website that was set up for Emily Schepers:


FRIDAY, JUNE 09, 2006 08:41 AM, CDT
Today is Friday, June 9. The doctors aren't for sure but I might get out Monday. I am going to be staying in St. Louis a week to two weeks. Everything is really good. I feel a lot better! It was very wonderful to read all the letters and messages. I've been pretty busy so its not been too boring sitting in the room.
I have had lots of nurses and they are all very good and treat me good. I am not sure what we will do today. Still waiting on the doctor to come. He said a couple days ago that is was not a bad thing if we didn't see him much.
I will up-date again later if anything changes. Thanks for all your prayers and thoughts.
Emily!!

No comments: